Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Service Technician at our Trucking division based in Quincy, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Truck tire repair and mount and dismount tires
• Perform service and minor repairs of trucks including change wheel seals, brake jobs, repair lights, oil and filter changes, and wiring
• Maintain maintenance records and perform safety inspections on trucks and trailers
• The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
• There is heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• This position will consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday 7:00am to 5:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.