We are seeking a qualified Customer Service Manager to work collaboratively with our Pacific Northwest Windows division in Lacey, WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Effectively lead a team of delivery, service, and administrative employees
• Build and maintain strong customer relationships
• Manage work schedules, duties, and overtime of branch personnel
• Oversee compliance with all applicable regulations of company policy
• Daily communication of branch operations with Regional Manager
• Assure safe workplace practices are followed and promote safety awareness through leading by example
• Identify opportunities and take measures to reduce waste and inefficiencies
• Participate in interviews and selection process of new hires
• Identify and participate in crew member commendation, coaching, and/or disciplinary actions
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• This position will be based out of our Lacey office
• 2 years' supervisory experience providing quality operational leadership in the construction / building materials industry
• Demonstrated leadership, motivation, and service management skills
• Solid knowledge of window and door industry is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals
• Must be detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively multi-task
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
Send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street, Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.