Currently, we have an opening for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer
to work collaboratively with our manufacturing facility in Red Bluff, CA
. This position requires working in a team environment involving production, product development, customer service, and sales personnel. Relocation to the Red Bluff, CA
area will be required.About The Position
• Provide engineering support for continuous improvement efforts and new product development with regard to production processes and equipment, including:
o Specify production equipment
o Coordinate production equipment installation, modification, etc., and assist with problem solving.
o Integration of processes across multiple manufacturing facilities
o Design and acquisition of fixtures, jigs, and tooling
o Material handling improvements
• Work with design engineering and production to establish/improve methods and systems regarding window and door manufacturing
• Provide additional support as requiredQualifications
• Engineering degree preferred (mechanical, manufacturing, or related)
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing discipline with preference given for experience in the fenestration industry
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Technical/mechanical abilities and understanding of window and door production a plus
• Proficiency with SolidWorks and AutoCAD a plusWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
Mail a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers