We are seeking a qualified Office Support person to work collaboratively with our division in Salt Lake City, UT.How To Apply
About The Position
• Learn and grow in level of responsibility within a large multi-state company
• Interact with various departments to ensure accurate and timely work product
• Assist with planning, organizing, and coordinating shipping schedules
• Effectively manage accounts payable, deposits, and incoming/outgoing mail
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
• Professionally answer, route, and direct messages from incoming calls
• Accomplish multiple tasks and priorities within given daily timelines
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• One year of recent office admin work, or education equivalent
• Prior experience in customer service is a plus
• Effective communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills with emphasis on being courteous and professional
• Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Proven team player who interacts positively with and professionally with coworkers
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized with willingness to accept increasing responsibilities
• Must be able to consistently balance multiple tasks and priorities while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
PO Box 8489
400 SE 2nd Street, Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.