Currently, we are seeking a qualified Office Support
person to work collaboratively with our Windows division based in Red Bluff, CA
.About The Position
• Manage email inquiries and answer and route heavy traffic of incoming calls
• Assist with invoicing customers, providing quotes, processing orders, and other customer-related service
• Data entry and other general clerical duties as needed
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives, both written and verballyQualifications
• 6 months’ recent, verifiable, general office experience required
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize
• Self-motivated, dependable, a team player
• Must be able to manage time effectively and work efficientlyWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, there are 2 ways to apply:
Send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend OR 97702
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.