We are seeking a qualified Millwright Maintenance Technician
to work collaboratively with our division in Chinese Camp, CA.About The Position
• Maintain and repair all mechanical parts and machinery in mill
• Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift and welding truck
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• There is occasional heavy lifting while working with both hot and cold weather environments
• Work may consist of nights, overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production timesQualifications
• 3 years' recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
• Ability to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
• Industrial/sawmill maintenance is a plusWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, apply in person:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 3:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
14333 Perricone Rd
Chinese Camp, CA 95309
or apply online.
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.