Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Wages range from $30.27 to $36.16 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Service Technician
and collaboratively work with our Windows division in Northern CA. Qualified applicants should live in the San Francisco Bay Area
.About The Position
• Diagnose and perform field repairs and provide excellent service levels
• This is a physical job that requires lifting, pushing/pulling, and climbing on ladders
• Perform AAMA-certified window and door installations
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Company will provide a service van, tools, and training
• Meet or exceed customer’s expectations
• Overnight travel may be requiredQualifications
• We seek reliable, self-motivated individuals with good communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.