Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Wages range from $36.77 to $41.25 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Industrial Electrician
to perform building and maintenance electrical work at our Quincy, CA
location. This is a unique opportunity to experience the beautiful community of Quincy while earning top wages.About The Position
• Maintain and troubleshoot 480V, 3 phase motors, PLCs, motor control circuits, and electrical and hydraulic systems
• Install conduit, pull and terminate wires using appropriate tools and methods
• Install, disconnect, troubleshoot, and repair electrical motors
• Troubleshoot and maintain Ethernet and other communication networks
• Commission, program, and troubleshoot VFDs
• Use PLC functions and tools to troubleshoot machinery
• Troubleshoot and install encoders, linear transducers, vision systems, and other advanced sensors
• Identify and help implement process improvements to optimize performance and production
• Perform preventative maintenance and diagnosis on equipment
• Perform job duties in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean work areaQualifications
• 2-year or higher technical degree in a relevant field with field experience, or Journeyman Electrician Certification with related field experience – applicants with a minimum of 4 years of industrial experience with verifiable proficiency in the primary duties listed above will also be considered
• Knowledge and practical experience using tools of the trade to accomplish duties
• Proven strong and working knowledge of motion controllers, PLCs, servo systems, and HMIs
• Knowledge of programming structures and techniques such as PID, data handling, UDTs, etc. is a bonus
• Experience working with servo and hydraulic motion control and tuning would be a bonus
• Ability to manage time and priorities under demanding circumstances
• Excellent communication, listening, and reasoning skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please apply in person Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.