Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Electricians earn between $36.41 and $40.06 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing shift work
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production timesQualifications
• 2 years' recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or olderWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 11:00am or 1:00pm to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3115 Kuper Road
Centralia, WA 98531
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.About Our Company
Sierra Pacific Industries started in 1949 and has grown to be one of the largest lumber and millwork producers in the U.S., employing over 5,000 crew members. Sierra Pacific continues to be a company where its employees are proud to work at state-of-the-art facilities and others strive to become part of the team.
We are a third generation family-owned company based in Northern California. Sierra Pacific owns and sustainably manages nearly 2 million acres of timberland in California and Washington. We are growing forests for our future, planting over 6 million new trees every year. Our forests are managed under a 100-year plan by Registered Professional Foresters, Wildlife Biologists, Botanists, and other professionals.
Sierra Pacific effectively uses nearly 100% of every piece of wood we bring to our facilities. In fact, any small amount that isn't turned into hand-crafted doors and windows, millwork, lumber, or landscaping material is actually converted into electricity in our seven biomass-fueled power plants.
We are proud that all Sierra Pacific facilities follow our drug-free and tobacco-free policies. As part of our safety in the workplace policy, an offer of employment is subject to a negative drug screen result. We use E-verify to verify the social security number and work authorization of all newly hired employees. Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.