Hiring event March 23rd from 3:30pm to 6pm OR March 25th from 2pm to 4pm
We are hiring ENTRY-LEVEL to SKILLED positions at $18.35 to $24.30 per hour
Various shifts available, including a 4-day workweek!
Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidaysAbout The Position
• Entry-level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
• Stack, move, and assemble windows and window parts
• Apply hardware and weather strip to vinyl frames and doors using a hand drill
• Operate saws to cut and trim vinyl parts to size
• Perform tasks using miter saw, high speed routers, shapers, auto nail gun, drill, screw gun, caulking gun, utility knives, and hand tools
• Work around saws, glass, and machinery
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demandingQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Thursday, March 23rd 2023 from 3:30pm to 6pm
or Saturday, March 25th 2023 from 2pm to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
605 N. Ohio Street
Merrill, WI 54452
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.