Up to $5,000 hiring bonus!
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
We are a third-generation family owned, family-oriented company where employees are respected, integrity is valued, and a strong work ethic is recognized and rewarded. We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer
to become a valued member of our IT team that takes pride in effectively responding to business needs and directly contributing to the success of the company. Position is based in Anderson, CA with a hybrid schedule possibility
. About The Position
• Develop and maintain customer-facing and internal website properties
• Analyze user requirements then design, create, and maintain applications and user experience for browser-based solutions
• Code, test, troubleshoot and document new or existing browser-based programs
• Train and directly support users and/or technical support staff
• Be diligent, resourceful, and proactive in solving challenging problemsQualifications
• 5 years’ minimum combined college-level education in Software Engineering, Application Development, or related Computer Science program and/or professional experience in Web and Application Development
• Experience with Visual Studio, Bootstrap, DevExpress, or Azure cloud is a plus
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels within the CompanyWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $125,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.