We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Industries has an opening in our Health Benefits Department, located at our main office in Anderson, California. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is either a Medical Biller or Claims Examiner
or wants to train to become one.About The Position
• Review, research, and resolve a variety of health and wellness claims using multiple computer systems based on applicable plans, policies, and legal requirements
• Process claims in a fast, accurate, and efficient manner
• Provide high level of customer service to medical providers and plan participants
• Work with, and maintain, highly confidential information
• Work in a fast-paced, professional, team environment
The position is full-time with great benefits. Our Health Plan is self-insured and self-administered, in operation since 1972, and covers approximately 10,000 lives. The Health Benefits Department handles the day-to-day responsibilities connected with the administration of the health benefits for all the Company's crew members and their families.Qualifications
Successful candidate will possess:
• 1 year of recent and verifiable work experience in an office environment
• Keyboard and 10-key ability with accuracy
• Ability to handle highly confidential information
• Excellent written and verbal skills
Preference will be given to candidates with:
• Education and/or experience as a medical biller, medical claims examiner, or claim adjustor
• Working knowledge of CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCs codes
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
• Bilingual English/Spanish Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $18 to $28 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.