We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Service Scheduler
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Northern California. Qualified applicants should live in the Red Bluff, CA
area.About The Position
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Process accounts payable
• Schedule deliveries and service
• Order service materials
• Communicate with customers and sales representatives, both verbally and in writing
• Process and file service paperwork
• Provide administrative supportQualifications
• 1-year prior experience in customer service, office administrative work, and multi-line phones
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Pleasant and professional telephone demeanor
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Able to adapt and prioritize quickly
• Self-motivated, dependable, organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Erin McLeod, Human Resources
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $16 to $22 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.