We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Design Engineer
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in either Red Bluff, CA
or Medford, WI
.About The Position
• Engineer designs for window and door systems
• Design, test, and analyze new and existing products
• Assist in the development and improvement of manufacturing processes
• Work with suppliers to evaluate components and materials
• Work with sales and marketing team and evaluate feedback on product performance
• Assist with testing and certification of products
• Provide and maintain accurate documentation regarding products
• Work in a team environment involving production, customer service, and salesQualifications
• Preferred candidates will have a minimum 2-5 years of experience in window and door design
• B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or related field preferred
• Familiarity with window/door designs and installation of them is a plus
• Experience with Solid Works and AutoCAD is highly desirable
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
11605 Reading Road
Red Biuff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $115,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.