We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Currently, we have an opening for a qualified Manufacturing Engineer
to work collaboratively with our manufacturing facility in Red Bluff, CA
. This position requires working in a team environment involving production, product development, customer service, and sales personnel. Relocation to the Red Bluff, CA
area will be required.About The Position
• Provide engineering support for continuous improvement efforts and new product development with regard to production processes and equipment, including:
o Specify production equipment
o Coordinate production equipment installation, modification, etc., and assist with problem solving
o Integration of processes across multiple manufacturing facilities
o Design and acquisition of fixtures, jigs, and tooling
o Material handling improvements
• Work with design engineering and production to establish/improve methods and systems regarding window and door manufacturing
• Provide additional support as requiredQualifications
• Engineering degree preferred (mechanical, manufacturing, or related)
• Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in manufacturing discipline with preference given for experience in the fenestration industry
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Technical/mechanical abilities and understanding of window and door production a plus
• Proficiency with SolidWorks and AutoCAD a plusWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $115,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.