Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Class A Drivers earn $26.39 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial driver, or a training opportunity with the following qualifications:About The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers
• Drive both a bobtail truck and tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Overnight travel requiredQualifications
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
or apply online and view all our trucking career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/trucking
Applicants will need to provide a current DMV printout at time of application.
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.