Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
The Warehouse Person position earns from $20 and $22 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Work in an industrial warehouse and on construction sites
• Shipping and receiving of windows, doors, and related materials
• Deliver, offload, and stage windows, doors, and related materials on job sites
• Properly document and deliver inventory-handled items
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Assist Service and Installation teams regularly
• Operate a company vehicle legally and safely in viable conditions
• This is a physical job that continually requires pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbsQualifications
• Experience with deliveries, manual labor, or construction is preferred
• Reliable, self-motivated individual with good organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Erin McLeod, Human Resources
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.