Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Draftspersons earn $23.44 to $30 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Produce drawings in support of sales function in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist with producing drawings detailing requirements for manufacturing and service functions
• Create and edit technical drawings and installation instructions
• Provide support for engineering and other production requirements as needed
• Work closely with variety of plant and sales personnel
• Perform other duties as requiredQualifications
• 1 year experience drafting in a manufacturing environment experience and knowledge of Solidworks
• Associate's degree in a related field is preferred
• Degree/certificate of completion in AutoCAD
• Know common dimensions and understand rules for building (drawing) windows, doors and mulled configurations
• Knowledge of window and door products
• Proficient in math
• Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and time management skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.