We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
The Shipping Support opening is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, with shifts starting between 11:30am and 12:30pm.About The Position
• Complete complex and detailed daily production reports, utilizing multiple Excel spreadsheets
• Work directly with Shipping Supervisor in all aspects of shipping responsibilities
• Answer phones, book appointment times for trucks, respond to requests and questions by the sales department and the forklift drivers, and route all rail cars
• Maintain projection files with current production information, and provide support for the weekly planer projections
• Complete various certificates (certificates of origin, heat treat, WWPA, etc.)
• Work with team to complete month-end physical inventories
• Complete other miscellaneous daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Backup and assist log support desk
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedulesQualifications
• Possess excellent communication skills, a professional demeanor, and ability to work in a team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with ability to create/maintain Excel workbooks used in the department
• Accuracy and efficiency in data input is essential
• Ability to work within schedules and meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilitiesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
1440 Lincoln Blvd
Lincoln, CA 95648
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $17 to $25 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.