We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Process accounts payable, organize invoices with supporting documentation, and reconcile statements
• Process driver logs and shop employee timecards
• Process and balance weekly truck payroll
• Process daily, weekly and monthly trucking and accounting reports
• Verify accuracy and post daily truck hauls
• Communicate via phone/email with truck supervisors and various departments within the Company
• Answer and route various volumes of incoming callsQualifications
• 1 year office clerical or related data processing experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Familiarity with AS400 programs in Logs, Fiber Products, and Freight Sales a plus
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized
• Able to discreetly handle confidential information
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Professional demeanor with ability to work in a team environmentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $16 to $22 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.