We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opening for a qualified Process Engineer
to work collaboratively with our newest and largest window and door manufacturing facility, located in Phenix City, AL
. This on-site position is highly collaborative, involving working with our teams in production, product development, customer service, and sales.About The Position
• Provide engineering support for continuous improvement efforts regarding production processes, including:
o Process information improvements
o Integration of processes across multiple manufacturing facilities
o Lean manufacturing applications
o Layout design
o Ergonomic evaluation and improvement
o Material handling improvements
o Assist with specification of production equipment
• Work with design engineering and production to establish/ improve methods and systems regarding window and door manufacturing
• Some travel will be expectedQualifications
• Engineering degree preferred (mechanical, manufacturing or related)
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing discipline, preferred experience with automation, robotics and PLC programming
• Technical/ mechanical abilities along with understanding of window and door production a plus
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication
• Proficiency with SolidWorks and AutoCADWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $115,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.