Millwrights earn from $22.15 - $29.95 per hour!
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Industries is a nationally recognized leader in manufacturing, and we are expanding and growing our Windows division, where we manufacture our high-quality windows and doors. As we develop our newest and largest (at 110 acres!) operations in Phenix City, AL
, we are seeking Maintenance Technicians
to renovate and prepare our newest manufacturing site for full production.
Who is Sierra Pacific? We are a third-generation family owned, family-oriented company where employees are respected, integrity is valued, and a strong work ethic is recognized and rewarded.About The Position
• Perform various projects and routine maintenance throughout plant site
• Fabricate, repair, and perform diagnostics related to manufacturing equipment and processes
• Install and troubleshoot complex manufacturing equipment to ensure reliability and consistency in operation.
• Install, maintain, and repair plumbing, electrical, and mechanical systems to ensure functionality
• Recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects to ensure product and process quality
• Perform various projects, structural, painting, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry
• Work from blueprints/plans, sketches, and verbal instructions
• Take precise measurements and accurately calculate size and amount of material needed
• Perform layout including selecting, measuring, marking, and cutting materials, planning sequences and methods of work
• Efficiently use time and materials to complete work and maintain production in equipment in fully functional manner
• Ensure installations meet project requirements for quality, productivity, and safety standardsQualifications
• 2 years' related industrial maintenance experience
• Accurately read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to fully grasp requirements
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and effectively repair mechanical defects
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
• Working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, motors and gearboxes
• Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in both fabrication and construction in industrial settings
• Self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision, and well organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careers
Questions? Let's talk!
(334) 540-5912Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.