We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidays
Sierra Pacific Industries is looking for a qualified individual to work as an Office Support
person at our division based in Anderson, CA
. Learn and grow in your level of responsibility at a vibrant, thriving company!About The Position
• Provide clerical support to Human Resources
• Cross-train to assist Log Support, Shipping Support, and Accounts Payable positions
• Data entry that is consistent, accurate, and timely
• Work efficiently to meet established deadlines
• Complete various daily and weekly reports essential within the department
• Process daily fiber products information
• Maintain office supplies, logo gear, and appropriate inventory
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environmentQualifications
• 1-year recent office administration experience with good work references
• Experience with accurate data entry
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with ability to create/maintain Excel workbooks
• Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing prioritiesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Every year since 1979, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 10939
Anderson, CA 96007
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi.careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $16 to $22 per hour, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.