At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we have an opening for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer in our Medford, WI manufacturing facility. This position requires working in a team environment involving production, product development, customer service and sales personnel. How To Apply
About The Position
• Provide engineering support for new product development and continuous improvement efforts regard to production processes, including: Focus on aluminum clad/wood, all wood and vinyl window/ door manufacturing, specifying production equipment, lean manufacturing applications, layout design, design and acquiring of fixtures, jigs and tooling
• Provide additional support as required
• Engineering degree required (mechanical or manufacturing)
• Minimum 7-10 years’ experience in manufacturing/process engineering discipline with preference given to experience in fenestration industry
• Strong project management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of fenestration manufacturing processes, equipment and tooling
• Proficiency with SolidWorks and AutoCad
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
November 11th, 2020 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
575 S. Whelen Ave.
Medford, WI 54451
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.