At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Support person to work collaboratively with our Red Bluff Millwork division in Red Bluff, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Process accounts payable, including organize invoices with supporting documentation, statement reconciliation, and filing
• Monitor public Outlook folders for incoming invoices
• Receptionist responsibilities, greeting visitors and answering phones, and providing customer service
• Process daily fiber products information
• Complete various daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Back-up and assist others in the office, including personnel and payroll support, and production and safety reports
• General office duties and cross-train on other office positions
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedules
• Minimum 1 year general office experience required with Accounts Payable experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Self-motivated, dependable, organized and accurate
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
• Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential information
• Consistent, accurate, and timely in data entry and other duties
• Professional demeanor, with ability to work in a “team” environment
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
October 26th, 2020 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 8460
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.