At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We are seeking a qualified Welder to work collaboratively with our division in Burney, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
• Accurately read and interpret blue prints/plans, sketches and verbal instructions
• Perform duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• 1 year recent verifiable stick welding experience preferred
• Fabrication shop, industrial construction, or welding certificate is a plus
• All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person at:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.