At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking a qualified Office Support person to work collaboratively with our Shelton division.How To Apply
About The Position
• Assist with general office duties including answering phones, greeting visitors, and other front desk responsibilities
• Discretely handle sensitive or confidential information
• Process accounts payable, organize invoices with supporting documentation, and reconcile statements
• Complete various daily and monthly reports
• Shift is Monday through Friday with the occasional night or weekend
• 6 months verifiable office experience required, 1 year preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel with experience creating and using Excel spreadsheets
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Willingness to take on increasing responsibilities and the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
• Consistent, accurate, and timely in data entry and other duties
• Self-motivated, dependable, and a team player
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to apply, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by
March 9th, 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Brent Vandiver
421 S Front St
Shelton, WA 98584
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.