At Sierra Pacific Industries, we understand our greatest strength is the people who choose to build a career with us.
What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our division in Burney, CA.
About The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
• Troubleshoot and understand electrical control equipment including PLCs
• Effectively read schematics/voltage, meters/amp, and meters/meg motors
• Lay conduit, pull wire, and work off ladders
• Recognize and troubleshoot mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of photocells, limit switches, encoders, proximity sensors, analog and digital devices, frequency drives and three-phase motors desired
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.