How To Apply
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Architectural Consultant to cover Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Western Pennsylvania, and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) markets. Successful candidates must live in the United States.
About The Position
• Drive sales by identifying opportunities, developing relationships, building brand awareness, and promoting Sierra Pacific Windows products
• Develop and maintain long-term beneficial relationships with architects, architectural firms, and key accounts
• Conduct American Institute of Architects accredited presentations for the architectural and design communities
• Be a consultant and expert on all products manufactured by Sierra Pacific Windows
• Provide technical information and write specifications with objective of increasing sales
• Work closely with sales team in reviewing take offs and proposals
• Participate in industry trade shows and networking events
• Use bid search tools and prepare reports as directed by Sales Manager
• Travel as required
• College degree or equivalent experience in related field
• Professional and polished presenter, negotiator, and self-starter
• Excellent communication, problem solving, and organizational skills
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications
• Collaborative, positive attitude, and a proven team player
• Product knowledge in fenestration industry preferred
• Relationships in the local architectural community a plus
• Excellent computer and mathematics skills
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Human Resources
575 S Whelan Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.