What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We have an opportunity for a qualified person to work collaboratively from our Anderson, CA office. This position will support Company operations, predominately throughout the Western U.S.About The Position
• Actively support the company IT operations throughout U.S. utilizing strong PC and network knowledge
• Efficiently and effectively troubleshoot and resolve technology issues by phone
• Communicate with users to provide positive result and best user experience
• Coach and demonstrate for users best practice problem-solving methods
• Build, diagnose, and repair PCs, laptops, and printers
• Address various and concurrent issues with timely and effective resolution
• Understand file/folder sharing, device sharing, and permissions
• Troubleshoot various network and Wi-Fi issues to completion
• Install and support Microsoft, IBMi, and other business software and licensingQualifications
• 2+ years’ computer and network problem-solving experience (commercial/large network environment a plus)
• CCNA and/or A+ certifications or equivalent education is recommended
• Business network, wireless, and VOIP skills preferred
• Knowledge of Windows Desktop, Server operating systems, and Active Directory
• Experience with Microsoft Windows, Office Professional 2010-2019, and Exchange
• Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies
• Knowledge of firewall rules, anti-virus software, and other desktop security products
• Familiarity with remote connection to a business network: VPN, Wi-Fi, WANs, & LANs
• Ability to successfully work in both independent and team environmentsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please either apply online or send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume by September 22nd 2021 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.