What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Design Engineer
to work collaboratively with our Windows division in either Red Bluff, CA
or Medford, WI
.About The Position
• Engineer designs for window and door systems
• Design, text, and analyze new and existing products
• Assist in the development and improvement of manufacturing processes
• Work with suppliers to evaluate components and materials
• Work with sales and marketing team and evaluate feedback on product performance
• Assist with testing and certification of products
• Provide and maintain accurate documentation regarding products
• Work in a team environment involving production, customer service, and salesQualifications
• Preferred candidates will have a minimum 2-5 years of experience in window and door design
• B.S. degree in mechanical engineering or related field preferred
• Familiarity with window/door designs and installation of them is a plus
• Experience with Solid Works and AutoCAD is highly desirable
• Possess strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skillsWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, the deadline to apply is October 26th 2021.
There are two ways to apply:
Send a cover letter and resume referencing this position by and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.