What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Shipping Support
person to work collaboratively with our division based in Quincy, CA
.About The Position
• Complete complex and detailed daily production reports, utilizing multiple Excel spreadsheets
• Work directly with Shipping Supervisor in all aspects of shipping responsibilities
• Answer busy multi-line phone system and respond to both requests and questions by various departments within the business
• Complete technical documentation for export certificates (certificates of origin, heat treat, WWPA, etc.)
• Work with team to complete month-end physical inventories
• Complete various daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Back-up and assist log support desk
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedulesQualifications
• Minimum 2 years progressive office administration experience with good work references
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel with ability to create/maintain Excel workbooks
• Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
• Accuracy and efficiency in data input is essential
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilitiesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm no later than November 1st 2021 at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers