What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Team Driver
for our trucking division based in Red Bluff, CA
. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial driver, or a training opportunity with the following qualifications:About The Position
• Load and deliver windows to customers in the Western United States
• Drive both a bobtail truck and tractor-trailer
• Hook and unhook trailers
• Operate in accordance with all local, state, and federal traffic laws
• Maintain accurate record keeping, meet dispatch schedules
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
• Overnight travel requiredQualifications
• Must have Class A license, doubles endorsement, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application. Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.View all of our available trucking positions at: www.spi-ind.com/truckingInterested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers