What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we have openings for qualified Equipment Operators at our division based in Martell, CA. About The Position
• Operate, maintain and repair heavy equipment
• Safely operate heavy equipment including excavator, backhoe, grader, dump truck and water trucks
• Perform daily maintenance and safety checks
• Clean, maintain, and secure equipment
• Advise supervisor of any needed maintenance and repairs
• Work outdoors under a variety of weather conditions
• Work will consist of overtime and weekends, must be available to travel to different job sitesQualifications
• Class A license is preferred
• Heavy Equipment Certification from an accredited school or program is preferred
• Minimum 1 year experience operating transfers, dozers, graders, backhoes, and/ or excavators
• Minimum 1 year experience repairing and welding on heavy equipment
• Proven to be a reliable self-starter and safety consciousWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply online at:
Unable to apply online? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers