What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
We offer an opportunity to step into a very important role at our main office in Anderson, CA
. This one position has multiple responsibilities, Receivables and Reception
. The receptionist role is often the first, and sometimes the only, Sierra Pacific representative that a visitor or caller encounters. In addition, the receptionist contributes to the security of our office by monitoring access of visitors. About The Position
• Greet visitors, handle busy phone system, route calls and respond to requests and questions by various callers, both inside and outside the Company
• Review and post payments to our computer system
• Conduct detailed review and research of receivables and coordinate with Sales, Accounting, and customers.
• Work with and maintain confidential information
• Back up and assist other departments
• Work schedule of Monday through Friday, 6:00am to 3:00pm, with occasional Saturdays from 8:00am to 12:00pmQualifications
• Minimum 1 year of recent office administration experience with good work references preferred
• Demonstrated analytical skills and accounts receivable experience is preferred
• Effective communication, telephone & interpersonal skills with emphasis on being courteous and professional
• Excellent computer skills, including Excel and Word
• Ability to focus, work independently, and multi-task with consistency and accuracy
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to accept increasing responsibilities Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, the deadline to apply is January 19th 2022. There are 2 ways to apply:
Send a cover letter referencing this position as well as a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.