What does it mean to be part of the Sierra Pacific family? It means you are a valued team member and part of a growing, third-generation family-owned, forest products company
built on hard work, innovation, and wise investments.
With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades,
from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers – for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our over 2 million acres of forestlands,
and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/AboutUs.
Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Human Resources Support
person to work collaboratively with our Windows division in Red Bluff, CA
.About The Position
• Provide administrative support to the Human Resources department
• Assist in managing Human Resources functions for hourly personnel
• Responsible for hourly payroll processes
• Effectively screen applicants, conduct interviews, reference check, and new employee orientations
• Interact in a friendly and professional manner with public and potential job applicants
• Assist HR Coordinator and main HR Department with implementation of HR policies, procedures, and practices at division level
• Audit, monitor, and implement Company HR policies, and maintain records
• Maintain an understanding of, and ensure compliance with, State and Federal employment laws and Company policy
• Work efficiently to meet established deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• Effectively analyze incoming information and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Assist with communicating Company policies and benefit plansQualifications
• 2 years recent office admin work, or education equivalent
• Prior HR or payroll experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential information
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively multi-task
• Self-motivated, dependable, organizedWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please either apply online
or send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume no later than January 31st 2022 to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
11605 Reading Road
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.