Currently, we are seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our division based in Shelton, WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing-shift work
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold environments
• Work may consist of overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
• Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and programming, motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical, and hydraulic systems required
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please inquire by calling:
Sierra Pacific Industries
Ask for Human Resources
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.