Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Millwright Maintenance Technician for our division based in Burney, CA. How To Apply
About The Position
• Maintain, repair, and fabricate mechanical parts and machinery in mill
• Recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, welders, hand tools, forklift and welding truck
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
• We look for applicants with recent related work history and verifiable references
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repair
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
• Industrial maintenance experience is a plus
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.