Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Sales - Territory Manager - Residential to sell windows and doors to our customers in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM sales area.How To Apply
About The Position
• Sell factory-direct wood/clad window and door products
• Prepare and delivery timely quotes
• Build and maintain business relationships
• Create and maintain a solid customer base
• Ability to identify potential customers
• Knowledge of territory construction activity
• Ability to successfully cold call
• Help the customers identify their needs
• Meet or exceed the customers’ expectations
• Previous sales experience preferred, prior experience in construction and window sales a plus
• Working knowledge of residential construction practices preferred
• Window and door product knowledge a plus
• Construction industry knowledge preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient computer and math skills
• Attention to detail, organized, and self-motivated
• Must thrive in a competitive environment
• Applicants should live in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, or surrounding areas
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
you may send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Attn: Nancy Jones, Human Resources
400 SE 2nd Street
Bend, OR 97702
OR apply in person Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
8601 President Pl NE, Suite A
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.