With over 5,000 crew members in over 30 states, Sierra Pacific offers many opportunities for personal and professional growth; from entry-level to skilled trades, from truck drivers to sales managers, from foresters to engineers - for everyone! We invite you to learn more about our history, our 2 million acres of forestlands, and our state-of-the-art wood product and window manufacturing facilities at www.spi-ind.com/Home/AboutUs
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Forklift Operator
to work collaboratively with our division in Centralia, WA
.About The Position
• Safely and efficiently operate forklift and loader
• Move lumber from yard, load kilns, and stack units by width and length
• The work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Work may consist of day, swing-shift, or weekend work, with some overtime during busy production timeQualifications
• At least 6 months experience operating forklifts with weight capacities of 18,000 lbs or more
• Proven knowledge of lumber species and widths/lengths of lumber
• We look for applicants with recent, related work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of ageWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3115 Kuper Rd
Centralia, WA 98531
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers