Currently, we have several openings for a Machine Operator
to work collaboratively with our Specialty Windows Department in Medford, WI
.About The Position
• Setup and run radius shapes on CNC Metal Bender according to blueprint specifications and tolerances in our Specialty Department
• Read blueprints and plots to distinguish/identify angles, radius, and critical dimensions of parts
• Accurately follow work instructions
• Run various saws in the Specialty Department
• Measure dimensions of finished work to ensure conformance to specifications using calipers, gauges, templates, or rulers
• Safely and accurately operate bender to produce quality parts
• Other duties as neededQualifications
• Basic Mechanical ability
• Ability to read blueprints and plots
• Ability to accurately measure with various measuring devices
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Willingness to learnWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 4:30pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
520 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online.
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.