Currently, we are seeking a qualified Carpenter to work collaboratively with our division in Quincy, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Perform projects and routine maintenance throughout the plant site
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Perform concrete and masonry projects, structural, painting, plumbing, electrical, and finish carpentry
• Take measurements and calculate the size and amount of material needed
• Perform layout including selecting, measuring, marking, and cutting materials, planning sequences and methods of work
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner, meeting safety and environmental compliance
• Ensure installations meet project requirements for quality, productivity, and safety standards
• Communicate with various personnel about project status and work progress, required project materials and equipment
• Work is fast-paced and can, at times, be demanding
• Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold environments
• Work may consist of day or swing-shift, with some overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
• Minimum of 2 years’ carpenter experience
• Ability to accurately read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to fully grasp requirements
• Knowledge of forming systems, scaffolding, prefabrication, and fabrication processes, all interior and exterior finishing trades, and basic welding
• Knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in both rough and finished carpentry in residential and commercial settings
• Must possess own tools to complete required duties
• Self-motivated, capable of working with minimal supervision, and well organized
• Able to perform all job duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.