Currently, we are seeking a qualified Paint Line Operator
to work with our Windows division in Medford, WI
.About The Position
• Setup and monitor CNC paint spraying system for all product line parts
• Follow engineer drawings for painting specific sides of product line parts
• Spray multiple finishes and property prep and apply finish operations including, but not limited to: stain, clear coats, and paint
• Service/change computer modes as required by different products/finishes
• Follow paint schedule per supervisorQualifications
• We look for applicants with at least 1 year of recent good work history and verifiable references
• Understanding different types of product line parts
• Ability to read engineer drawings to ensure painting correct sidesWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
apply in person at:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Cher Murphy, Human Resources
520 S. Whelen Avenue
Medford, WI 54451
or apply online.
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.