Currently, we are seeking a qualified individual to serve as a Diesel Mechanic at our Trucking division based in Centralia , WA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Truck tire repair and mount and dismount tires
• Perform service and minor repairs of trucks including change wheel seals, brake jobs, repair lights, oil and filter changes, and wiring
• Maintaining maintenance records and performing safety inspections on trucks and trailers
• Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
• There is heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• This position will consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime, weekend and holiday work during busy production times
• Working knowledge of both gasoline and diesel engines
• Previous welding experience required
• Recent mechanic or service experience with trucks and trailers preferred
• We look for applicants with recent good work history and verifiable references
• All applicants must be at least age 18
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, apply in person
Monday through Friday 9am to 11am or 1pm to 4pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
3115 Kuper Rd
Centralia, WA 98531
Can't make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.