We are seeking a qualified Human Resources Support person to work collaboratively with our division in Quincy, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Department
• Processes including screening applicants, interviews, reference checking, and new employee orientation.
• Promote, schedule, and attend local job fairs
• Identify, develop, and evaluate opportunities for recruitment
• Interact in a friendly and professional manner with the public and potential job applicants
• Work efficiently to meet established deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• Answer and route incoming calls
• Assist with communicating Company policies and benefit plans
• Assist with office clerical duties as needed
• Occasional travel and Saturday or weekend work for events
• 6 months recent office admin work, or education equivalent
• Preference given to applicants with more than 1 year of office admin work
• Prior HR experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills with emphasis on professionalism
• Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential information
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to effectively multi-task
• Self-motivated, dependable, organized
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person by
October 6th 2022 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 5:00pm
Can’t make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.