Currently, we are seeking a qualified Shipping Support person to work collaboratively with our division based in Quincy, CA.How To Apply
About The Position
• Complete complex and detailed daily production reports, utilizing multiple Excel spreadsheets
• Work directly with Shipping Supervisor in all aspects of shipping responsibilities
• Answer busy multi-line phone system and respond to both requests and questions by various departments within the business
• Complete technical documentation for export shipments (certificates, etc.)
• Work with team to complete month-end physical inventories
• Complete various daily and monthly reports essential within the department
• Work collaboratively and promote a team environment
• Effectively work within deadlines and set schedules
• Minimum 6 months progressive office experience with good work references
• Preference given to applicants with more than 1 year of office experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel with ability to create/maintain Excel workbooks
• Excellent communication skills and professional demeanor
• Accuracy and efficiency in data input is essential
• Self-motivated, dependable, and organized, with willingness to take on increasing responsibilities
Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person by
October 6th 2022 to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
1538 Lee Road
Quincy, CA 95971
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Can’t make it in? Give us a call.
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.