Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Chip Truck Drivers earn $24 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidaysAbout The Position
• Drive chip trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and unload chip and byproduct and transport to destination
• Hook and unhook trailers and operate chip dump
• Maintain accurate record-keeping and meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient mannerQualifications
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, clean DMV record and good work references
• Preference given to applicants with commercial truck driving experience or educational equivalentWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Wednesday through Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
14353 McFarland Road
Mt. Vernon, WA 98273
Can’t make it in? Let's talk!
(360) 424-7619 ext 1409
Please bring a current DMV printout at time of application.
View all of our available trucking positions at: spi-ind.com/trucking
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.