Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Wages range from $18 to $20 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and holidays
Sierra Pacific Windows has an opportunity for a Warehouse Person/Driver
to work collaboratively with our division in Denver, CO
.About The Position
• Work in an industrial warehouse and on construction sites
• Shipping and receiving of windows, doors, and related materials
• Deliver, offload, and stage windows, doors, and related materials on job sites
• Properly document and deliver inventory-handled items
• Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
• Assist Service and Installation teams regularly
• Operate a company vehicle legally and safely in viable conditions
• This is a physical job that continually requires pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbsQualifications
• Experience with deliveries, manual labor, or construction is preferred
• Reliable, self-motivated individual with good organizational skills
• Valid driver’s license and clean DMV record is required
• All applicants must be at least age 18Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, the Foundation gives an average of $500,000 in scholarships. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a resume and cover letter referencing this position to:
Sierra Pacific Windows
Nancy Jones, Human Resources
1321 Butte Street
Redding, CA 96001
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.