Up to $1,500 hiring bonus!
Millwrights earn between $26.87 and $32.94 per hour
We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Maintain, repair, and fabricate mechanical parts and machinery in mill
• Recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
• Operate cutting torch, welders, hand tools, forklift and welding truck
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production timesQualifications
• We look for applicants with recent related work history and verifiable references
• Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repair
• Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
• Industrial maintenance experience is a plusWhy Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm at:
Sierra Pacific Industries
36336 Highway 299 East
Burney, CA 96013
Can't make it in? Let's talk!
Interested in SPI, but not this opportunity?
View all opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.