We train and promote from within
Excellent low-cost health benefits
Retirement plan with employer-paid contributions
Paid vacation and 10 holidaysAbout The Position
• Establish yourself as a resource and partner with HR Coordinators and production Managers at 20+ manufacturing locations
• Learn and grow in level of responsibility through identifying opportunities, taking initiative, and effective collaboration
• Involved with diverse functional areas such as recruiting and selection, employee relations, training, employment practices, affirmative action, and payroll processes
• Lead development and implementation of effective HR programs and processes
• Collaborate and mentor to improve recruiting, interviewing, and hiring practices at manufacturing locations
• Engage with employees to answer questions or address concerns, and assist in conducting investigations
• Gain proficiency in the Company’s HR Information and Payroll systems
• Audit and monitor Company HR policies and practices to find opportunities for training and improvement
• As part of a team, develop training opportunities and effective internal communicationsQualifications
• 2 years HR-specific experience, or Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Knowledge of Federal and State employment laws
• Proven ability to work independently, discretely, and handle confidential information
• Experience identifying and analyzing issues, and applying appropriate decisions with minimal management intervention
• Skill in leadership, communication, motivation, and people management
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously to achieve expected results
• Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook)Why Join Our Team?
Because this is more than an invitation, it's a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions
, and company-paid Life Insurance. Each year, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided an average of $500,000 in scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. How To Apply
If you are qualified and would like to join our team,
please send a cover letter referencing this position and a resume to:
Sierra Pacific Industries
P.O. Box 496011
Redding, CA 96049
or apply online and view all our career opportunities at: spi-ind.com/careersSierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans.
The general wage range for this position at Sierra Pacific Industries is from $65,000 to $85,000 per year, and is dependent upon a number of factors, including, but not limited to: relevant work experience, skill, knowledge, and/or education.